IT IS A TWO-STEP PROCESS
1. Submit a GRANT APPLICATION online:
Essential Reqt's of Application:
a. Goals & Objectives of project or study
b. Estimate duration of project/study (i.e. 6 months, 12 months, etc)
c. Estimate your budget
2. If Grant Application is approved at next calendar - quarterly Board meeting after you submit your online Application you will be invited to submit a GRANT PROPOSAL prior to the next quarterly Board meeting.
* A Special Memo describes the criteria by which to prepare a CPF Grant Proposal.
If your Grant Proposal is approved you will engage a Grant Agreement and work with CPF Grants Administrator as your project/study progresses.
|You can submit a Grant Application online at the CPF Website at any time (24/7).
||By charter CPF can only provide grant funding for projects and studies associated with community pharmacy practice (independent, chain, etc) and consistent with it's Mission Statement.
|NOTE – the two-step process by which Grant Applications and Grant Proposals are considered by the CPF Board cannot be accelerated to meet a particular time constraint on your part
Grants associated with community pharmacy have been awarded since CPF became operational in 2002 over a wide range of practice interests –
- Disease State Management
- Medication Therapy Management
- Patient Safety
- Pharmacy Admin. & Economics
- Patient Reference
- Practice Reference & Patient Care
- Focus Grants